This exception could be thrown by LineItemCtnr.createCouponLineItem(String, Boolean) when the provided coupon code is invalid. 'errorCode' property is set to one of the following values:
- CouponStatusCodes.COUPON_CODE_ALREADY_IN_BASKET = Indicates that coupon code has already been added to basket.
- CouponStatusCodes.COUPON_ALREADY_IN_BASKET = Indicates that another code of the same MultiCode/System coupon has already been added to basket.
- CouponStatusCodes.COUPON_CODE_ALREADY_REDEEMED = Indicates that code of MultiCode/System coupon has already been redeemed.
- CouponStatusCodes.COUPON_CODE_UNKNOWN = Indicates that coupon not found for given coupon code or that the code itself was not found.
- CouponStatusCodes.COUPON_DISABLED = Indicates that coupon is not enabled.
- CouponStatusCodes.REDEMPTION_LIMIT_EXCEEDED = Indicates that number of redemptions per code exceeded.
- CouponStatusCodes.CUSTOMER_REDEMPTION_LIMIT_EXCEEDED = Indicates that number of redemptions per code and customer exceeded.
- CouponStatusCodes.TIMEFRAME_REDEMPTION_LIMIT_EXCEEDED = Indicates that number of redemptions per code, customer and time exceeded.
- CouponStatusCodes.NO_ACTIVE_PROMOTION = Indicates that coupon is not assigned to an active promotion.
errorCode : String (Read Only)
Returns one of the error codes listed in the class doc.
This class does not have a constructor, so you cannot create it directly.
Methods inherited from class Object
assign, create, create, defineProperties, defineProperty, entries, freeze, fromEntries, getOwnPropertyDescriptor, getOwnPropertyNames, getOwnPropertySymbols, getPrototypeOf, hasOwnProperty, is, isExtensible, isFrozen, isPrototypeOf, isSealed, keys, preventExtensions, propertyIsEnumerable, seal, setPrototypeOf, toLocaleString, toString, valueOf, values