This pipelet is used to verify payment card information. It does several validations and returns a Status object. In case of invalid payment card information the Status object contains one or multiple status items. The following conditions must be met for the pipelet to succeed, otherwise the pipelet will return on the ERROR exit:
- ExpirationMonth and ExpirationYear specify a valid date in future.
- CardNumber checksum algorithm (Luhn) finishes successfully. If enabled in payment card settings.
- CardNumber matches payment card length and prefix settings.
- CardSecurityCode length matches payment card security code length setting.
The status of the verification. Can be one of the following:
- OK - dw.system.Status.OK
- ERROR - dw.system.status.ERROR
Additionally one or multiple status codes are provided in case of status ERROR. The status codes can be of the following:
- CREDITCARD_INVALID_CARD_NUMBER - Payment card number is invalid.
- CREDITCARD_INVALID_EXPIRATION_DATE - Payment card is expired.
- CREDITCARD_INVALID_SECURITY_CODE - Payment card security code length is invalid.